So year after year I search for the most perfect chunky fall sweater... I have yet to find that perfect sweater until Asmar Equestrian rolled out this beauty.... ta da! It has arrived, The Boyfriend Sweater.
This loose fitting sweater features a yummy blend with cashmere and merino wool in it! I am obvi obsessed with elbow patches (who isn't?) and of course this sweater has leather elbow patches, duh!
It's such a great fit- you can do so much with this much needed basic for your closet.
My preferred parring for this sweater includes, skinny jeans or leggings, with a pair of over the knee or motorcycle boots and a super statement bag.
For the Look below I paired,
- Celine New Preppy Sunglasses
- Hermes Signature Equestrian Motif Belt
- Fiorentini + Baker 7040 Boot
- Paige Straight Leg Skinny Jean
- Celine Tri Color Ponyhair Mini Luggage
- Dainty gold bracelet chain
Shop this sweater here
Of course all of this can be duplicated with mixing and matching less expensive pieces.