By: Shea Walker
By far, my new favorite bath products are the Mrs. Conn’s bath sponges. What are Mrs. Conn’s bath sponges? Well, they are soap-enriched sponges used for bathing horses. They come in many different scents, colors, and purposes.
They have 5 different scents, which all do different things for your horse:
- OATMEAL - SOOTHING WITH COLLOIDAL OATMEAL. CALMS ITCHY, SENSITIVE SKIN - A GREAT ANTIDOTE TO SEASONAL ITCHIES!
- RUIT SMOOTHIE - SHELTERS AND RELIEVES STRESSED SKIN AND COAT WITH WATERMELON EXTRACT. PERFECT FOR TREATING YOUR HORSE TO A POST-SHOW SPA DAY. OUT OF STOCK
- HERBAL TEA- GREEN TEA EXTRACT AND TEA TREE OIL PROVIDE ALL OVER HEALING AND PROTECTION. IDEAL FOR PROBLEM AREAS.
- LEMON MERINGUE - WITH BAMBOO EXTRACT TO SMOOTH AND SHINE. JUST RIGHT FOR PRE-SHOW PREP.
- DESERT QUENCHER - POWERFUL HEALING WITH CHAPARRAL AND SAGE. A GREAT REMEDY FOR ESPECIALLY HARD TO TREAT SKIN PROBLEMS.
My personal favorite is the Fruit Smoothie; it’s packed with watermelon extract to help relieve stressed and overworked skin.
Not only do all of these help with skin issues but they also leave your horses coat smelling amazing and looking shiny and smooth. I love the super cute bright flower shaped sponge and it is so easy to use.
For Use: All you do is put water on it and its ready to go!
When I was done bathing my horse I could have sworn she was sparkling. Another great part of these sponges is that after 2-3 washes; when you’re all out of soap it works perfect as a tack sponge, face sponge, or body sponge! Not only do humans love the smell of this, horses and ponies do too! I have purchased several for myself and they make such great gifts I have given them to many of my friends. My friends and I have all unanimously agreed that Mrs. Conn’s bath sponges are a definite barn favorite!
Purchase all the scents here!